Packing your business is done step by step
Some precautions must be taken before putting everything into boxes. To ensure safety during transport, choose the packaging material carefully. It must be perfectly adapted to the product which must be packed.
For your dishes, for example, you must acquire a specific container. Otherwise, the slightest jolt and the slightest shock may break your tableware.
To that end, Déménager Ailleurs offers several packaging materials such as:
- Wrapping paper (unprinted newspaper);
- Bubble wrap;
- Polypropylene sheets;
- Multiple plies covers;
- Box, 1.5 cubic feet (books, records, cans and tools);
- Box, 2 cubic feet (books, records, cans and tools);
- Box, 4 cubic feet (shoes, boots, toys and office supplies);
- Box, 5 cubic feet (blankets, clothes and pots);
- Boxes for interior mirrors (windows, mirrors, frames and boards);
- Boxes for external mirrors (windows, mirrors, frames and boards);
- Lampshade boxes (lampshade and computer screen);
- Boxes for dishes (tableware, your ornaments and your glassware);
- Wardrobe boxes (clothing);
- Padded cover;
- Adhesive tape;
As professional movers, we additionally provide quality of the packaging material that we put at your disposal.